Our much-loved newsletter & articles.
Our newsletters contain interesting technology-related tips & news, often including ideas on how to run a successful website, or promote your business online.
It's a great way to keep up-to-date with what we offer, and find out what's happening in the tech world every few months.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- If you're into changing the world, check out some resources for innovators.
- the thumb mouse is something any laptop user will find useful.
- Future-proofed low-energy designs for mobile demand some technical forethought: μA/MHz is only the beginning.
- An endian solution for C: let the compiler take care of it.
- Slide with us into C++ for C programmers.
- Code generation with X-Macros in C.
- If you’re tired of bloatware, how ’bout a blast from the demoscene past?
- Some of computing godfather Donald Knuth’s dreams have made their way into modern programming in interesting ways.
- If you need to parse regular expressions in C or C++, here’s some handy source utilities you should know about.
- Parsing INI files in C/C++ should be simple. And it is … with the right tools.
- If you think you need threads, be careful: they’re full of caveats for the uninitiated. Even for experts they’re often more complicated than they’re worth. Protothreads (for C++) provide sensible people with an alternative.